The National Fire Sprinkler Association has Chapters located in regions throughout the United States that are all working toward our mission “to protect lives and property from fire through the widespread acceptance of the fire sprinkler concept.” NFSA’s Chapter network not only provides access to local peers but also to its nationwide peer network. As a member of a Chapter, you will have the opportunity to meet with other members of the fire sprinkler industry to discuss new and innovative ways to improve and protect the industry as well as gaining new ideas to improving your company and protecting your market share.
Furthermore, as a Chapter member, you may have the opportunity to meet local government officials and other industry stakeholders at regularly scheduled meetings with your peers. This provides a great opportunity to provide feedback on local and statewide legislation, new technology and communication as well as to discuss new and exciting ways to promote and maintain the fire sprinkler industry.
As a national organization, the NFSA has organized its coverage into 12 areas:
- Area 1: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Area 2: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, District of Columbia
- Area 3: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Area 4: Florida, Puerto Rico
- Area 5: Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia
- Area 6: Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Area 7: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri
- Area 8: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Area 9: Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Area 10: Arizona, Hawaii, and Southern California
- Area 11: Northern California and Nevada
- Area 12: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington